Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tell me your advice, Is my fiance being over friendly? With?

About three weeks ago, my fiance was on the internet. He was looking for a new Morgage Company to re-fiance his current Morgage Loan. Well he found and got a immediate reply from a office out of Seattle, Tacoma. Anyways he starts comunicating with a gal in the office. (no big deal). After a few days of communication between my fiance and the morgage lady. He starts speeking different of her, like she's some hot-chick, or in just a more interested manner than usual. Anyways I end up finding her cell phone number in his work truck, her name outlined over and over, then next I see her cell number on our home caller ID after work hours. She called our house at 9:00p,m,. In all the paper-work faxed between my fiance and the morgage galm doesn't have her cell number, only her office with extention, a 1-800 number and her fax number. Do you think I'm over reacting or is it normal for Moragage Company Representatives to be calling from there cell phone at night.Tell me your advice, Is my fiance being over friendly? With?
possibly a bit too friendly. but she's in a different state than from you and your boyfriend are in. that part is not too clear to me. if she's in a different state i wouldn't worry about it.


chinTell me your advice, Is my fiance being over friendly? With?
ask lisa @ yahoo answers
No that isn;t normal at all. Don;t question him because if he is doing something wrong it will only tell him to be careful. Wait and see what happens and at the end of the month check the phone bills. See when her number appears. If calls have become frequent simply call her and ask her how things are moving along with the status of your account and that you are indeed his wife calling.
You can never be too careful. I do not think that it is appropriate to business after business hours. I do not think that you are over reacting. Your instinct is telling you that something is not right. Listen to it.
Hmm. I think you should talk with him. You know him, so you should be able to know if he's uncomfortable with your questions. If he's uncomfortable, perhaps there is a problem. Don't jump to conclusions, but don't turn a blind eye. Be smart. Best luck.
Well, you only on road to jealousy
In my opinion he is looking for something more


than re-finanzing. If you are serious about him


then confront him now as you are involved with


him; and if you see that this relationship with


the other woman continues even though it may


be distant, then you need to think about you and


what is best for you.
its good you found out now because married is all about trust and communication i am a guy and i would never do that to my fiance and if she did it to me i let her go i buy her a nice card with her new booty call phone # good luck
I have never had a mtg persons number before- but I have never dealt w one online either- make sure it is legit- hopefully it is and the place exists- and does not have outrageous fees- is probably innocent and business- is your name on the loan- and will you be responsible also- when you are married the house will legally be yours too- take care-D
I was in the mortgage business and yes, it is quite normal, especially when doing long distance business (u didn't say where you live in relation to Tacoma) but there are many time-sensitive crucial document requirements that sometimes pop up at the last minute due to underwriter guidelines...it's the mortgage broker's (salesperson!) job to do whatever it takes to make the sale, even if it's flirting...trust him or not?
Your husband has caught feelings for the mortgage company customer service lady - and it sounds like it's mutual. This is a bad sign - he's probably thinking of having an affair with her, and, emotionally speaking, he's already started cheating on you. You need to talk to your man and ask him to cut it out!
Coming from someone who has experience as a wholesale mortgage broker, most of the ones you deal with are lazy, shady, and will not work extra hours for you.





So, you be suspicious if you want to, moreover, I recommend you just confront him and/or the broker. Careful though, having dealt with mortgage brokers, alot of them are weasels (there are some good ones, just not many).





As for the cell phone thing, mortgage brokers are on the move and many use cell phones.





The only thing I can think is maybe your husband really does not want to make his next payment at a high rate and his refi might drop his rate or he needs cashout soon. In which case, if the broker does see some profit in this, she might work extra hours. 9pm is a little strange though, unless there will be a rate lock the next day. Also, is your husband absent minded/looses appointments? That could be why he has her number outlined.





Well, after reasoning this out, I would have to say go with your gut. My gut doesn't trust most mortgage brokers even that i work with them, so I would say be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment