Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Please offer your sincere advice:Does he think I'm interested or just being friendly?

There's a guy that I was in touch with several months ago %26amp; we planned on meeting for coffee to talk about travel plans,but he had to leave abruptly for the country he's originally from and didn't return for 6 months.We never got together because he had a lot to prepare for with going away for a long time etc.Now it's 6 months later and he has returned.I contacted him to ask if he would be interested in doing business w/ a friend of mine.He said he'd ';love to'; and gave me his phone number.We spoke on the phone and he was very friendly,told me a lot about what's been happening in his life, asked me how I was and so on.I got the feeling that he might have wanted me to talk more about myself,so I did a bit,but then the conversation focused back on the business matter.I didn't want to overdo it.An hour after the call,I emailed him some info that he asked me to send %26amp; added that ';it was lovely finally speaking to him'; %26amp; that I ';looked forward to meeting him';.How might he interpret that?Please offer your sincere advice:Does he think I'm interested or just being friendly?
He may interpret that being just a kindly gesture, but it's certainly not nothing.


He may think that your interested, and if he hopes that you are then he will pick that up as you being interested.


But if he doesn't, he may think that your just being kindly.Please offer your sincere advice:Does he think I'm interested or just being friendly?
What's a guy away from home supposed to think? It sounds to me like you're a business contact. Nothing more, nothing less. You're very safe for now. If things change, you can straighten him out with a few choice words.
he will think that you fancy him ,so its up to him now

No comments:

Post a Comment