Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Aquarius bf gave me a friendly warning. I'm so scared. Advice please?

My Aquarius bf and I (Pisces) have been together for about 2 weeks now. But I am so insecure and so much of a worrier, that I have been very mistrusting of him the whole time. My first worry was that after we slept together, he would disappear from my life, and he promised he wouldnt, and he followed through on that promise. Then I worried when he went away to visit a friend for a week and thought he was ignoring me, but turned out it was just a very bad signal so we couldnt get hold of eachother. He promised to contact me when he came back, and he did. But THEN he'd come online and be waiting for him to say something to me for like 10 mins, and when he wouldnt, i would have to initiate conversation, and i told him it made me feel like he was ignoring/avoiding me, and he told me he promised that wasnt the case and he would always talk to me when ready. The same day he said that, he said he'd talk to me later on msn, but when he couldnt, he was considerate enough to text me and let me know he couldnt get on the computer cause his brother was on it, he said he missed me and promised to talk to me the following morning, Again, he followed through on that promise, but then later he came onto msn again and was on it for hours and was saying nothing to me, even after I told him how much it made me worry. I text him and he told me he had left it on away message cause he wasnt even in the same room as the computer, and he forgot he had even left it on. But it hurt me so much cause i had told him how it made me feel and still he didnt bother to tell me in the first place that he was just away from his computer. We ended up having a disagreement in which I called him a liar cause I felt he had changed since we slept together and was barely talking to me anymore.My Aquarius bf gave me a friendly warning. I'm so scared. Advice please?
Ok,to start with I started to read this but it just dragged on.So I skimmed over the rest to get the jest of your problem.


First off, I personally think you moved too fast(sex) for the commitment your expecting.


2nd,If he says he's on line looking for a job,you should be understanding.Jobs are scarce right now.He needs to be concentrating on that(like he is).He has to make a living somehow doesn't he?


3rd,seems to me hes a man of his word.Hes been calling when he says he will.Give him a break.


4th,Your correct...your past is really hurting your present concerning guys and trust issues.You have to step back and figure out why your like this and fix it.If you don't your never gonna have a guy for long.Being this insecure,non trusting and possessive is a pain for anyone.


Time heals all wounds(so they say).Move on from your past.See the good in the guy in your present, not from the past.Not all guys are bad,evil beings from outer space.


5th,Try to look at the relationship from the outside.If this was your friend describing scenario what would you advise her/him to do?


Give the poor guy some space to have a life and take care of his business at hand.Does he have a reason why he needs to ';earn'; your trust.Doesn't sound like he's done anything wrong to be non trusted.





You seriously need to step back and relax and let nature take its course.If you push,demand,expect too much, he'll be in the right to leave the relationship.





GOOD LUCK :))My Aquarius bf gave me a friendly warning. I'm so scared. Advice please?
It looks like you read into things way too much!
I am so glad that I was born a female, because that means I don't ever have to deal with another one.
Farkin ell woman! Usually I take the time to read a long question but christ! edit?
omg. calm down.


think about it this way, if he doesn't love you and doesn't take this relationship seriously, he wouldn't have even bothered keeping in touch with you... he'd be gone. but he still talks to you and texts you.


i would trust him if i were you. sounds like he's having a tough time finding a job, that's all. you have to be a bit more trusting. i know it's tough trusting someone new when you've been hurt and mistreated in the past.i understand how you feel but don't let your insecurity ruin this relationship. be nice to him.
Dont be intimidated becoz of his sun sign,be bold and strong and take no shi_t from anyone.





Ps.Seriously u wrote one mountain of text..lol
I was married to an Aquarius woman, she found it hard to communicate over the phone when I rang her, no problems when we were together though. I know of other aquarius people who just the same. I also know a few Pisces people and every one of them seems to have a suspicious nature about them. Don't know if this addresses your query , just my personal view
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment