Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can anybody give me few friendly advices to clam my mind?

I am still 25 yrs old but after my baby I look like a 35 yr old women. I had been put on a lot and now totally depressed with trying and nothing gaining. I had to gave up my job too behalf of my baby and now having major financial problems too. I can鈥檛 explain exactly my situation but I am really disappointed all abt. Sometimes feels to give up everything but I can understand my family needs me.. pls pls I need to calm my mindCan anybody give me few friendly advices to clam my mind?
First things first, congrat yourself for sacraficing yourself for your family that takes a lot of courage. Second, we all put on weight and think we all look older, but this is psychological. I know, being that my daughter is six and I am still chubby, but then I think about it and there are a lot worse things I can be. It will take a while to get used to everything but I promise things will fall in place. You are taking on a large plate so it is no wonder you feel a bit overwhelmed. In the end this will all work out, you may need to tighten your belt straps finacially but you soon will become aclimated to the decrease in finances. I am sure if you get a good nights rest (which with young babies is near impossible) but if you could manage get one nights sleep, go get a haircut or take the time in the day when the baby is napping to take a hot bath and pamper yourself. You will feel a world of differance. Just think to yourself, that your baby and family is going to be that much closer to you because you are basically doing it for them and not yourself. Hopefully this insight will be good medicine to calm your mind.








Single mom who wishes she had the opportunity to stay home...=_Can anybody give me few friendly advices to clam my mind?
Develop a personal relationship with God through His Son, Jesus. Then talk to God about everything. He loves you and cares. He just wants you to come to Him and ask for the help that you need. God bless you as you learn to know Jesus and His peace that passes all understanding. Philippians 4:7.





My prayer for you: Father, I lift up Clang and her small child. I ask you to give her the strength to raise this child and live her life for you. Lord, please cure her depression and financial problems. Be with her as the perfect parent that you are. In your Son, Jesus' precious name I ask these things. Amen.
Think peaceful thoughts.Calm yourself.Read poetry
Hi there





It sounds like you are going through a tough time - you need some support and TLC! Do you have anyone around you that is a source of continous support? Mom? Partner? Friend? If not, I sugesst you find a mom's group so you can get yourself some support and someone to listen to you. Trust me, I went through a very dark time after my son was born and the last thing I wanted to do was talk to people/strangers. But knowing there are other people who feel the same way as you do can really help. I'm sending you some links you can look at to find yourself some help. I hope you feel better and take good care of yourself. Smile! You are a beautiful person and your baby needs you to be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment