Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Advice From Your Friendly Neighborhood Deity...?

Never attempt suicide by crucifixion. No matter how hard you try, you can never seem to get that last nail in.





Can you give ole Poncey some more advice, pearls of wisdom, and/or sayings that will help me through the day and even life?





My music question is this, Do you have the new Megadeth record yet? Do you like it?Advice From Your Friendly Neighborhood Deity...?
Hey Ponce. Good to see you back.





My grandfather always said that living is like licking honey off a thorn ~ Louis Adamic





Lick with care ~ Lucy





MQ: noAdvice From Your Friendly Neighborhood Deity...?
Hmmm some advice or words of wisdom...Never cook bacon in the nude.





No, and I probably won't as I really don't care much for Megastaine.





Edit: Now that I think about it as long as you toss the bacon in the microwave I think being nude is safe....
You let it move in you get thin and get high and your money goes and so does your friends. But, she's by your side and her smile cannot hide the premonition of the beckoning end.


-The End





MA: No. I don't have it yet. Too much week at the end of the money.


You?
When you're speaking, you aren't learning anything. That's why your Father got so tired of your whining and brought you home...











MQ: Nope.
Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung.





MA: Nope, not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment