Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My ex-boyfriend's mother is really friendly to me! Is this bizarre? Advice pls?

My boyfriend and I broke up 4 yrs ago (we were together 4 yrs). Since then, we've been in contact on and off just as good old friends. He lives in another continent. He broke it up with me cause he couldnt get his head around marriage and I felt one day Id like a child. Anyhow, thing is I was very close to his parents %26amp; even grandparents. Recently his mother was in my city for a visit and we met up a few times. She was raving at 'how glamourous I look' and took pictures. She invited me to visit them %26amp; stay in her place for a few mths. She wanted to know if Id met anyone recently. My exs 2 best mates have just settled down. A few days go she emailed me to say she had shown the photos to my ex and noe 'hes more %26amp; more interested in visiting the country I live in '. Am I imagining it or is she trying to get us back together? Is this bizarre? Please opinions on this!!! Ive spoken to him and he said it would be great to catch up so he has invited me to visit.My ex-boyfriend's mother is really friendly to me! Is this bizarre? Advice pls?
It's not bizarre. She thinks highly of you and wants her son to get back with you. The question you should be asking is if you want to go down that road with him again?My ex-boyfriend's mother is really friendly to me! Is this bizarre? Advice pls?
HE probably wants u back and hes told her that or she told him something u never said. But maybe he just wants to be friends. Or ask her striaght up in a nice way??
She's definitely trying to get you two back together. It's quite a compliment!
go with what u feel in ur heart if u still love him an want to try to get back with him then go an do it dont let him get away this time an that sounds like his mother was trying to hook u to back up an to me it sounds like she did her job but now u an him need to talk it out an see where it goes...... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment