Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need advice from vegan or eco-friendly parents please!?

I really want to raise my baby vegan, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding out wether companies test on animals or not, and there doesn't seem to be a wide variety of affordable companies to choose from. Can anyone tell me what baby products are cruelty free and environmentally friendly??I need advice from vegan or eco-friendly parents please!?
You can make your own baby food with oatmeal, banana, and rice.


Look for the PETA rabbit on products or read the labels, since most companies tell if their product is not tested on animal.





Also, avoid Wal-Mart. That place is as vegan friendly as McDonalds is fat free.I need advice from vegan or eco-friendly parents please!?
Walmart has enviromentally friendly baby wipes and diapers. I think it is white cloud brand or something like that. they make wipes that are organic cotton. I also saw some baby clothes and towels at target that were organic cotton. Burts bees has a baby line for products. Hanna Anderson (they have a website) has great organic cotton baby and kids clothes- they can be pricy but have great seasonal sales. The best baby food is Natures Best or Healthy Timez. My son loves it.
STORE BRAND
Can remember the product name but try Walmart. I saw some products there at one time. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment