Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Need advice from Lesbians: If you had a co-worker that you were friendly with and then discovered she had ...?

a crush on you, or feelings for you...and you also discovered that she is married (soon to divorce) and if that person told you about their feelings for you, would you assume at first that she was confused and didn't really know if her feelings for you were real because she had been with men only before her feelings for you ? She had never been with another female but wanted to see what these feelings were all about towards you...would you feel like she was just using you as a toy to play around and experiment with, or would you choose to believe that she may really, really like you and be interested in YOU as an individual ?Need advice from Lesbians: If you had a co-worker that you were friendly with and then discovered she had ...?
I know you asked for lesbians .. I'm not quite a lesbian but I do enjoy being with a women sexually ( I guess most would say BI .. but whatever you want to call it is fine with me )


I would be very cautious with this woman .. she seems like she really digs you .. but she's also going through a major change in her life .. most people can only handle one at a time .. divorced %26amp; experimenting with her feelings at the same time - that sounds scary to me !





Maybe become friends .. go out a few times .. see what her expectations of the relationship will be .. get closer and really get to know her. You might find out she truly is falling in love with a woman and not just using you .. there's only one way to find out !Need advice from Lesbians: If you had a co-worker that you were friendly with and then discovered she had ...?
I am a woman trying to figure out my feelings and if I am gay or just going thru a stage. It sounds to me like she is very confused and though she may really like you as a person she may be using you to experiment with knowing that you like woman. I would just be upfront with her and ask her and then go from there....Good Luck!!
Ask if she dose and if she dose try it maybe fun to you

No comments:

Post a Comment