Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need some US friendly sports gambling sites and advice on withdrawal methods?

I've found a couple that look reputable, BetJamaica and Bookmaker, but I'm not sure if the withdrawal methods (payout) available to US customers on these sites will work for me. I've been told that while it is okay to use my credit card to deposit funds to gamble with, I shouldn't use a credit card to withdraw funds.





Which US friendly site do you use to gamble and what type of withdrawal method should I choose? Many sites won't allow US customers use eChecks or services like Neteller for withdrawal. I'm not sure what bank drafts are and I'm not sure cashier's checks will work either. Or will they?I need some US friendly sports gambling sites and advice on withdrawal methods?
Bank drafts and Cashier's checks are perfectly fine! They are both paper checks and they will in no way look as though they are from a gaming site. These are companies that are paid by the gaming site to execute payouts on their behalf. Your bank will gladly cash them. Withdrawal methods are always changing but the two that are always available are checks and person to person transfers ie moneyglobal or western union. You won't find any site that will process your withdrawal via VISA or any type of cc reversal. For certified independent reviews of USA friendly sites, check out http://GamblingReviewsSite.comI need some US friendly sports gambling sites and advice on withdrawal methods?
yeap, not many online bookies accept US players. For some good bookmakers that still do, have a look here


http://www.nhllivebetting.com/where-to-b鈥?/a>





as for deposits, you will not be able to use a credit card, but rather a prepaid debit card. withdrawals can be made as bank transfers, checks or western union





GL

No comments:

Post a Comment