Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need advice. My wife is has been friendly with some guy @ work. She never mentions him but I found out that?

they are always text messaging each other. I let it go because it didn't seem like a big deal. Well a few days ago my wife asked if she could go to dinner with a g/f. Welll it turns out this guy was also there. She is hiding her friendship with him and now it now I am starting to question why she is doing this. She cheated on me a long time ago before we were married. Her behavior really hasn't changed like when she did cheat on me. Should I worry?I need advice. My wife is has been friendly with some guy @ work. She never mentions him but I found out that?
no ,unless your sure something is going on its probably innocent friendship,if something was going on the girlfriend wouldn't have been at the dinner......I need advice. My wife is has been friendly with some guy @ work. She never mentions him but I found out that?
We have a rule in my place. If your going out with the ';guys'; or ';girls';. The other spouse shouldnt come, but if theres another gender there, you should be invited. And if she didnt know he was going to be there, she should of called and notified you. Because thats not going out with a girlfriend.





If shes hiding the relationship something is up. And I would talk to her about it. You have a right to know whats going on. And you should tell her its making you uncomfortable (calmly). And see how she reacts, if she apologizes, and tells you she will try to be open. Then let it slide. But if she gets defensive. Then I would be more supscious. But best you can do is be honest to how your feeling, without making acusations. And to do it calmly.
You should sit down and talk to your wife and let her know how you are feeling. Let her know that you are not accusing of her of anything but that it hurts that she is hiding this friendship with this guy. If there is really nothing going on between the 2 of them than she should have no problems telling you about the friendship and even letting you meet him. I would only worry if she tries to continue to hide the friendship.
No, worry is not how to accomplish things in our lives. Take action!! She IS cheating, to whatever degree, and you are allowing yourself to be a victim. Take a stand, talk/write to her about this and set your boundaries. Learn that You matter and that certain behaviors from others are not to be tolerated. Sooner You get yourself straight on the life You desire, the sooner You will have the courage to handle this in the best way for yourself.........Blessings!!
Yes WORRY ! There's unhappiness somewhere in the marriage, you or her has disconnected !! It happened to me buddy. Hurry and sit down with her, she's getting some attention and some understanding from someone else. You have got to figure out what that is and give to her or vice versa.
yes, i would read the txt msgs if she didnt delete them if your suspcious... I would be very curious . They could just be friends, but instead of getting in her face about it.. snoop a lil so you dont sound jealous and if u see anything worth discussing mention it.. you coud just talk to her but she may just say nothing as the obvious answer.. anyway good luck.
If she cheated before you have every right to worry! She brought that upon herself! Find out who he is , meet him, find out about everything! Do not let it get by this time! Bring it up at every moment! She cheated once, she will do it again!
My advice you dont have to be jealous. Try to get to know the guy and find out the truth. sometimes it maybe not what you think. maybe they are just ';friends';
I would ask to meet him. I would explain to her how I felt. If she seems reluctant to meeting him then I would worry.
Worry...............





Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater
sounds to me like the fella at work is puttin in overtime between your wifes legs. i would def worry about this situation.
There's no point in 'worrying'. Ask her. If her answer doesn't satisfy you, leave her.
A couple means two not three, I would be worried. That's a little bit to much coziness for me! If it was a party like that why weren't you invited?
i would be super upset if my fiancee had a secret relationship.
Some husbands don't give a hoot ... that's when you realize don't give a hoot back!! MOVE ON!
You are worried??
I would be concerned, yes. =)
Get real, you already know, one way or another.
The bottom line here is that your wife and this guy should not be texting one another. She doesn't need a male friend because she has you for that. It appears that this man is giving your wife some attention and she is liking that. This man knows that your wife has a husband and should respect to back off but he isn't. I wouldn't trust this situation either and I definately wouldn't like it! Nothing may be happening yet but it looks like it could be building up to something because they are putting themselves into temptation if they keep it up. I would tell my wife that I am not comfortable with their quaint little friendship and would appreciate it if she would stop. If she argues with you about it then something is more important here than you and I wouldn't tollerate that. Would your wife be comfortable if you were doing this to her? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment