Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am a girl wondering if this guy likes me or is he just being friendly. Guys I need your advice too?

We only have one class together and it's our lunch period. At the coner of my eye I see him glancing at me. And last year( a week before school was out) he told me he like me a little bit. Anyways yesterday in class we were hanging up stuff and as he passed me he sort of brushed his shoulder againist mine on purpose and lookeed and smiled at me. Then today were starting our homework in class and he came over be me and my friend(which is a guy) and was asking me if he did his work right. And all day during class he was braging about how smart he was to me. And when I was talking to our friend(both of know the guy I was talking to) he would always look at us when we talked.


Is he being friendly or does he like me?


And girls and guys how do you show or how does a guy show you he is interested.I am a girl wondering if this guy likes me or is he just being friendly. Guys I need your advice too?
Yes he is interested....try to keep your questions shorterI am a girl wondering if this guy likes me or is he just being friendly. Guys I need your advice too?
he already make move on you but you don't seem to me you are not making move on him and is altought he come with laime got for it and be straight with asking it really like and want to take level or just been friendly semms tha's only you can found out
uh............................. kids





focus on school, don't think about boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sry, he's just bein polite. brushed ur sholder... geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment