Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Need Some Advice Does He Like Me Or just Being Friendly?

Is This Meant To Be?? He Holds The Door open For Me To Walk In Wait For Me Sometimes Even We Have The same SCHEDULE! Even The Same HANDWRITING?? And One Time I Went To McDonald's With My Friend And Unexpectedly He Had His Shirt OFF From Wet And Wild When He Came To Mcdonald's OMG I LOOKED AWAY AND SAY wow THAT WAS OCCUARD I Need Some Advice Does He Like Me Or just Being Friendly?
ever thought that he is a gentleman, but sounds like he likes you too, you should hint aroundI Need Some Advice Does He Like Me Or just Being Friendly?
sounds like he likes you could you check my profile to answer my question i cant put a link I'm on my iPod i really need an opinion


its a matter of love or death
What does his shirt have to do with anything liking u?





And how would we know??





try talkin to him.
i do bleave he likes you. or hes a perv
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment