Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am planning to go on vacation not sure if hawaii or spain. Any advice. It must be kid friendly?

I have never been to Hawaii, but I can tell you what Spain is like, as I have just come back from Barcelona :)





I would not consider Spain to be a kid friendly destination, as most attractions are either artistic, architectural or cultural. Photo-junkies will have a great time - the buildings, amongst other things, are extravagant and probably the world's most beautiful. The food in Spain is great for adults (seafood, rich tasting foods), but children will most probably not be able to enjoy this, and will have to stick to the generic children's food that you would be able to find anywhere else in the world.





Sorry, this was a bit rushed. I've got to start unpacking!I am planning to go on vacation not sure if hawaii or spain. Any advice. It must be kid friendly?
At this point in time with the way things are and beings that you are looking for kid friendly I have to say go to Hawaii. I lived in Spain and Hawaii for a couple years in each. I would say go to Maui. There is so much to do kid wise. I mean the kids can do countless beach and water activities. Plus your in the united states ya know? Spain is a predominately Muslim country and with all that's going on you never know. Hawaii is more exciting for kids anyway. What are you going to take your kid to spain and check out art and architecture? Kids want action and fun and hopefully so do you. Hawaii is Paradise. Spain is a foreign country geared towards older travelers, I feel. So Aloha. and Pass the Poi Ma halo.I am planning to go on vacation not sure if hawaii or spain. Any advice. It must be kid friendly?
Hawaii hands-down. Here's a website that offers a lot of information regarding Hawaii:
Why are you taking a young goat on holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment