Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please offer sincere advice: Does it seem like I'm interested or just being friendly?

There's a guy that I was in touch with several months ago %26amp; we planned on meeting for coffee to talk about travel plans,but he had to leave abruptly for the country he's originally from and didn't return for 6 months.We never got together because he had a lot to prepare for with going away for a long time etc.Now it's 6 months later and he has returned.I contacted him to ask if he would be interested in doing business w/ a friend of mine.He said he'd ';love to'; and gave me his phone number.We spoke on the phone and he was very friendly,told me a lot about what's been happening in his life, asked me how I was and so on.I got the feeling that he might have wanted me to talk more about myself,so I did a bit,but then the conversation focused back on the business matter.I didn't want to overdo it.An hour after the call,I emailed him some info that he asked me to send %26amp; added that ';it was lovely finally speaking to him'; %26amp; that I ';looked forward to meeting him';.How might he interpret that?Please offer sincere advice: Does it seem like I'm interested or just being friendly?
That you are a friendly person.. and it makes sense to say that as you had spoken on the phone,... if he is interested he will let you know and ask you out.. then you should accept to get to know him better only then can you form a real idea about each other.. after having had time to spend a meal together or have a coffee together.. if he wants that he will call you back.. or email you as he got your email address so just wait.. I would see it as friendly how you reacted but if he is interested he will get back to you and invite you at least for a coffee and then you both have a chance to get to know more about each other and see if there is potential for ''more''Please offer sincere advice: Does it seem like I'm interested or just being friendly?
its hard to tell based on conversations where you can't see the other person. when you meet up take notice to his body language. If he faces his body toward you, makes direct eye contact, leans towards you when walking or just generally seems like his interested in more than casual encounters, take the bait and go for it (that is, if you do want to date him).
That you are friendly and considerate. Let him worry about how you feel about him if you are interested in getting to know him better for the purposes of dating.
It just sounds friendly to me. If you are interested, you'd need more than that. Wait until you meet him, you'll know if you click then.
That you like him a lot and potentially more than friends

No comments:

Post a Comment