Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is it jealous or friendly advices???

I am inlove with this guy who is supportive in all ways and makes me feel happy all the times. We both varsity students and this guy loved me before I even had a child with my ex. My problem is we both coming from disadvantaged families and luckily I have a bursary that pays for my fees and buys me food, so sometimes I use to buy him stuff such as food to help him out when he does not have. So my friends tend to think that I am stupid and that he is the only one responsible for buying me stuff instead of me buying him. They tend to always judje him and this is not the matter of me being stupid but trying to show that I care as he also does that if I don' have money. So I don understand my friends' responses to this. Can some one tell whether it is jealousy or just friendly advices?Is it jealous or friendly advices???
You and your guy are there for each in the time of need. He is not taking advantage of you because he helps you out too. He knows how to give not just take. Your friends are jealous don't listen to them.Is it jealous or friendly advices???
I think it could be a little of both. Your friends wont want you to be taken advantage of and to be honest he is a grown man he should be providing for himself. You get that bursery to support you and your child not him. Once in a while is ok but all the time is not, he should buy you things in return once in a while as well. Your friends could also be slightly jealous that you are in a caring relationship and they are not but most of all they will more than likely have your best interests at heart.x.
hey my name is josh im 19 and i think the world needs more of u kind of girls ur the reason he is still alive and u need to tell ur friends its ur life not theres or get new friends there is no such thing as loving too much i would love to be ur friend and one day he will repay u maybe not with money but with love and u will be very happy. keep up the good work and dont listen to ur friends they are jelous ur not suplying them wit money and food all the time. ps. your a really nice chick and you are going to be fine every ting will work out.
jealousy! that guy did good for you and in return u just wanted to do good things for him also. u love him and your friend should not care about what your doing for ur guy! your friend cant give the love,happiness, and the generous acts of the guy for you so dont let your friend puzzled you of what you are doing!
some of your friends may be jealous. but about buying him stuff make sure your baby is first. that could be their concern. if they are always judging him without reason you might want to have a real serious talk on how its your life.
jealousy
I guess it's both.
this is pure jealousy!!! i think but maybe they dont see the good you get out of him. either way they need to mind thier business! if you feel you and he support each other then so be it. becasue even if he isnt you would have to make the choice to do something about it no one can tell you what to do to make you happy!





so many people in this world dont like to see others happy! misery loves company! do your friends have men to worry about thats worth anything? probably not!





im in my 30's and just learning you cant trust anybody these days!
It's friendly advice. Your friends are just looking out for you. They don't want to see you get used. A man needs to be able to get on his own feet. Both of you are in the same situation so how are you helping him when he can't help you? If you want to help him so much, you should help to find him a job. Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment