Thursday, August 19, 2010

Could anyone friendly out there please take 5 minutest of your time and give honest opinion/advice?

I think I might have a mild - to - serious problem. It's really hard to type all this and make it available to the public, so please be as kind as you can :). I'm a 14 year old boy. I've got sort of an obsession, and it's not bad as it might come across to you guys at first, but like these kids on TV and stuff between ages (generally) 6-12 I kind of like want to meet or something, I don't know maybe I just wish I had it as good as them when I was younger or what but I look up their biography and history, just stuff like that. But I do it constantly and it gets me soooooo depressed, like I just....imagine the worst feeling you've ever had, you might have not even had it yet but I don't think of anything bad, I just wish I could like meet them in person or something but it's not as simple as just a want, it's taking over me. It gets me depressed and like a very unpleasant and lonely feeling, like I'm all alone and I don't have any friends or anything, in fact I haven't been around anyone my age in a few years (very shocking I know). And every time I try to talk to anyone and the subject can be anything, I just feel so bad about myself, I really look down on myself and I feel like nobody likes me ( I try so hard not to, I even put myself way out there and I just feel worse and worse, it's been going on for a long time). It seems to come in stages, like every couple months it comes and goes. And I've never fit in, I'm 14 and my favorite channel is either USA or Food Network. I can't stand immaturity or stupidity, I can't stand war games at all, I put myself out of the way for anyone even if they are the scum of the earth, I'll still put them before myself and I think people take advantage of it. I'm very hard working. (sorry it kinda split into two questions and/or problems) but please type what you think about it, but really try to imagine yourself in my shoes, what would you type then?...thanksCould anyone friendly out there please take 5 minutest of your time and give honest opinion/advice?
Well, i don't see you weird or anything. What my eyes and heart telling me is that you're a good person no more. You don't need a doctor, it's just you need to join some activities, meet people, get involved in school group projects. When i was your age i thought it would be better being alone, and no need for some people bothering me. But that was very negative, it never helped. Only recently, i discovered instead of putting myself in a jail, its better to be out of it. Socialize, have experiences, you have to know how to treat people, and you decide how to be treated.





I always feel sorry for hungry people in some places in Africa and wish i could end hunger one day. All i can do for now, is trying to be good. Do what you want, socialize, get involved in activities, or u can visit old people, or in hospitals.


So do you cook? God bless you.Could anyone friendly out there please take 5 minutest of your time and give honest opinion/advice?
Perhaps you should seek counseling from someone at your church or a social worker or there are others and of course your parents
you need immediate help


i can't tell if you're depressed or just really hard on yourself but you need help


stop looking at people's bios and surround yourself with people that will support you no matter what
Believe me that although life is short, it's long enough so you will overcome that phase, start seeing things in a different, happier point of view and relax and enjoy much more.





Be a good person but try not to judge yourself too much. You only need to judge yourself if or when you do questionable acts, not by who you are. You'll get used to who you are





Don't think too much about that anyway. Live your life, plan your future and give it time





Also, turn off your TV once and a while and get out of the house, and try to have social interaction, because without social interaction, it's normal to feel sad or depressed.





Good luck!
I'm really sorry that you feel this way.


You should really put yourself out there, and try to make friends. If you make friends with genuinely good people, you will be so much happier. Don't get caught up with bad influencers and rule-breakers. You should think more highly of yourself, take care of your own needs.


You're craving the company of good friends, so you need to go and find them! Go to a youth centre maybe, or talk to people at your school. (but you said you haven't had any contact with your peers for years, so I wasn't sure if you go to school?)


See your doctor and I don't think it would be a bad idea to see a psycologist.


EDIT: I'm not sure how to get around the insufficient funds issue. Maybe go to or ring the doctor's surgery and tell them about your situation. Perhaps they can assist.


I'm sorry for the way you feel. Tell your parents/carers what's going on.
you need some change ,do you have a pet ? get one or a fish or bird , rearrange your room , put a lot of bright colors in your room, did you know if you look at the color yellow for 15 seconds it will put you in a better mood. hell paint your room yellow or a bright color with parents permission,go for walks during the day and and drink and eat less sugar it will make you fill better, do you know they have a free big brother big sister program they will come take you out for free once a week , check into it google it i'm sure your parents won't mind talk to them it is free and the big brothers and sisters are screened so they are not creepy, watch different stuff on t.v. you need change to help you, you are in a same old same old routine, so, get out of it , is it getting warm weather where you are , i think you need to start a small garden,start With an egg carton or something and get a dollar pack of seeds grow them in your window seal carry them out during the day when the sun is out and bring them in at night some green beans or peas are real easy to grow or squash , ..or get some zucchini 's seeds and they are real easy to grow and you can see how big of one you can grow they can get huge, google them .they are good if you slice them real thin and put some flour , salt and pepper and fry them , you should go out tommarow and start shoveling you a garden spot , you can make one for less then 5 bucks,, so dig all the dirt and shovel it up and turn it over and get out them extra grass and stuff,, get it ready and start some seeds inside, for your green beans and peas get a few sticks and some old kite string or rope and tie it from stick to stick so the plants can grow up and vine on them,im sure your parents won't mind but ask ahead of time, if you have no yard then get you a tomatoe plant in a 5 gallon bucket, if you have a window with sun comming in you may even want a house plant for your room it will help you fell better, i got one of them venus fly traps for 5 bucks at wallmart and i made a dome for it to keep it hot with a 2 litter soda bottle, so like i said you need some change,you could also start drawing or painting or find a good book to read , don't listen to country music it will depress you don't listen to rap or rock cause it may get you to wond up so try like pop music for a while,... try to watch movies that are comedys and some funny shows for now.keep your room clean, clean room will make you fell better,take baths instead of showers you will fell more relaxed. don't drink tea or soda in the evenings it will keep you up, get a hair cut or style it another way. like i said you need change,take my word on this i am 40, change your food around a bit put musterd on a sandwich in stead of ketchup,well i'm going to bed now so good luck lot's of love............and by the way if you don't respect yourself who will ? so , take care of you,you should always come first,,,,,,,, do you think those kids like to be on t.v and set in a hot studio under all them hot lights for 12 hours a day ? and even when they are sick or sad they still have to work, i'm sure they wish they had a more normal life like yours,,,, so, i love you , and you need some change, dear,,,,,,,,,
Well, I have been in your shoes before. The best thing you can do is talk to someone close to you about it, such as your parents. If not them, then the school counselor, you'll get a good feeling once you talk to them about it, and start getting help.
There are many factors which might have propelled you into the situation you are currently suffering from, Taylor. A psychologist would have to determine and examine most (if not all) of them before he or she can assess your problem.





But I am not saying that you do need to see a psychologist. You are young, and people of your age naturally have volatile mindsets that strive to attain balance.





Think. What do you think went wrong? Do you think it was your upbringing (through your parents or family)? Was it your friends or the environment you were set to grow? Do you want to release some hidden feelings? Do you feel that you want to run from something? Are you somewhat jealous of something? Or was it something else only you might know?





Search for answers within, and do not hesitate to talk them out and free yourself of the burden of keeping all the pain for yourself. You can decrease or even get rid of your obsessions if you keep on trying new things and set yourself to accomplish a goal. You can write blogs, befriend people who are similar to you, etc. Or you may just live your life as you see fit and wait for this stage to pass. I doubt you will be fixated to this stage for a long time, anyway. It shall probably pass as you get older.





But I'm afraid that the advice I am giving you is generic. The best advice you can get would come from people who know you inside-out or from a good, friendly professional who has thoroughly examined you and your background.





Remember. You are still young, very young. You will grow strong, one day.





I wish you all the best.
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment