Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friendly advices plz?

my boyfriend always wants me to come over his place after work and prefers spending time ';just me'; alone and without my daughter (even overnyt)... always tells me to stop-by / visit him... (40mins) but why cnt be come over to me??? i try to see him as much as i can... after work, weekends, and going there for a visit along with my daughter, but to tell me ';let just spend alone and sleep over. but he only sees me once every 2 weeks. so twice in a month.. he says he is too busy / sleepy / or work comes up... is he just using me for his comfort %26amp; needs?Friendly advices plz?
can't you see that he doesnt want anything to do with your daughter nor your life. he just wants you to fulfill his physical needs.


for the love of your daughter, find someone who doesnn't only love you but adores your daughter as well....


good luck....Friendly advices plz?
yes i think he is
Think you answered your own question - in the last line !


If you are looking for a genuine, long term relationship, it obviously has to be with someone who can love and accept your daughter - this guy wants her out of the way !


Tell him your daughter is more important to you than his sexual needs, and move on ; you, and ESPECIALLY your daughter, deserve better !
Well...i think you have to re-consider whether you really love him, weight between him and your daughter, at the same time does he love you? does he ever do something showing he care about you and your daughter or plan for you future? or he just want you to satisfy him in whatever sense...THINK!
yeah i think soo.. he's just using you. think he's a user person.. oops dont angry with me, am just telling of my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment