Thursday, August 19, 2010

My best guy friend (for years) is being a little ';friendly'; over texting with me. we r n2 each other.. advice?

Ok, this may sound weird.. but its a good thing no body knows me on this site. but anyways I have a best friend who is a guy. we been best friends for 3 years, we tell each other everything and we hang out alot. well, at the first of our friendship it wasn't much just knowing eachother we didnt talk much outside of school events and myspace. then after a year is when we really became best friends. we went to eachothers house alot before his mom got promotted and my grandmother so ya know we arent allow to have the oppiste sex whenh nobody is there (adult wise). then we talked some over the phone maybe 2 hours a week and spent alot of time passing notes and stuff at school.


then last year he called four or five times a week, coming over to my place when ever sad and stuff made sure i was ok.


then this summer after me and a guy broke up i was with for a loong time (like a year) he wwould call me everynight from like 7pm and wouldn't let me get off till 6am. we never got bored. Now its worse since school started.





he has limited texting like 2,000 send and receieve so like one week out of the month he cant text or call. but he is constantly texting me or calling or whatever, which is fine with me. idc he's my best friend.





but he has been acting strange since school started. he said he was joking, but he does it ALOT.. asking if i would send ';pictures'; and saying we should both lose our virginity to each other cause we are best friends and would be better that way cause we trust each other. then saying since my bf left for the army, that we should do it. and we joke around alot. and he gets jelous everytime i get a bf. but he says he's just playing around. when ppl ask if we are dating he tells them yes. then he got some ppl to believe we actually done it, he additted to it. he's always trying to get me to break up, but i can tell he cares and doesn't want me to get hurt to.





if a guy touches me he gets the weirdest look of anger on his face. i think he likes me. idk. i kinda like him. but with the sex and crap idk. confused on my feelings. we are both attracted to each other...but idk what his goal he just started it this year. he says should have sex when he gets his new car and stuff... that it'll be ok. then he says he won't force anything pics nothing, but that he would have sex anytime with me, and if i wanted to send a picture go right ahead. then later like next day... when i confront him like wanting to know wtf he goes I'm just kidding he does it alot.





idk...i'm confused. its weird he's saying we are dating when we arent too. he knows we arent. =\ and all our friends thinks we are g2 end up together.





advice or what you think about this?My best guy friend (for years) is being a little ';friendly'; over texting with me. we r n2 each other.. advice?
sounds to me like he likes you. you should really watch for him being aggressive toward your guy friends, if he is then be even more careful if you do get with him because he could end up abusive toward you. it could end up as an abusive relationship. he cares for you so keep him around. if you like him be careful but go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment